Are you getting frustrated with your internet speed? Do you want to boost your wifi speed? If yes, then installing a wifi range extender at your home is the right choice for you. Once you successfully setup Netgear wifi range extender at your home it takes your router existing wifi signals and rebroadcast them in every corner of your home. There are two methods to setup Netgear range extender.
- Manual Method
- WPS Method
Let’s discuss the manual method to setup Netgear wifi extender:
- Place your Netgear extender and wifi router in same room.
- Plug in your Netgear extender to electrical outlet.
- Wait until it completely turns on and the LED light on extender become stable.
- Now take your laptop or computer and open any web browser in it.
- Type http www mywifiext net in the address bar of web browser and press enter.
- If you are getting you are not connected to your extender, then take the help of experts to fix this issue.
- Netgear extender login window appears
- Provide the username and password.
- Re-check your entered login credentials before press enter.
- Now, click on the new extender setup button.
- Choose the wifi network that you want to extend and click on next button.
- Enter the wifi password in the wifi field.
- At last, click on the finish button to complete your New Netgear extender setup.