Office 365 is a service offered by Microsoft. It has many subscription based services as a part of Microsoft Office product line. Office 365 is a cloud based software service for business environments, like SharePoint, Skype for business and many others. One can easily learn about Office 365 by taking Office 365 consulting by www.epcgroup.net/office-365. They are provind leading industry solutions for Power Bi, Office 365, SharePoint and many other IT support.
If you are among those who already know much about Office 365 but still thinking about its Business plans, you need to check out Office 365 essentials plan. Check the features of Office 365 essential plan below:
– The online version of Office 365 includes Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
– You get the file storage and sharing space of 1 TB per user.
– You get 50 GB inbox of Business class email, calendar, and contacts.
– You get unlimited online meetings, IM and HD video conferencing up to 250 users.
– You get access to team sites and internal portals with customizable security settings.
– You get access to the enterprise social network.
– You get the access to web versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
– You can create a hub for your teammates to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams.
An essential plan of Office 365 offers you much more than you can think of. It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS, also include all languages. You can check out other additional features of Office 365 essentials plan on Google. It’s a great platform to expand your work and get good results on returns without any error. Moreover Office 365 is a line of subscription services, which is much more affordable than you expect.