If you are thinking about joining as Uber driver then the most important thing you have to consider is how much you could earn. If you are a new customer then uber allows you to earn through uber driver signup bonus in 2018 with rideshare dashboard or search can be done for more details.
Image Source: Google
Uber says its drivers are able to make a very good living. If you have a car and free time then it is a good idea of becoming a driver for Uber.
• There is great potential to make money here, and you will earn more if you take more customers. Whether you choose to drive part-time or full-time is total up to you and your money needs.
• It is possible to increase your profitability
– Determining your service during peak rush hours
– Using a fuel-efficient vehicle
– Providing outstanding service so that you get a very great rating which leads to more extra customers
• You will have to pay a commission to Uber, and it depends on the amount of business you do through them.
• The operating costs of the vehicle will also have to be carried by you. You have to buy fuel for the vehicle as well as you'll also have to pay for maintenance and repair.
• Your car will depreciate in value over time and this also adds to your costs.
• You will need to purchase vehicle insurance.
These might indeed seem to be a lot of costs, but the Uber service gives you the opportunity to earn a living decent enough.