With the increasing popularity of hemp and Cannabis products, many people have started experimenting with different ways of utilizing plants. CBD tinctures, ointments and capsules cannabinoid Hemp and hemp seed Oil have made their way into the main store and health food joints.
Manufacturers produce thousands of products derived from Industrial Hemp processed every month. However, one of the rising trends of Hemp requires little processing at ; Eating raw Hemp. Many health food enthusiasts have found benefits in consuming raw, unprocessed Hemp. Lovewell farms are very popular for their good quality raw hemp.
Image Source: Google
Abundance Of Terpenes Raw Hemp
In addition to Cannabidiolic acid naturally found in raw jute, consumers receive the abundance of Terpenes from consuming it. Aromatic terpenes are chemicals found in several different plants that give a distinct aroma and flavor.
In addition to producing aroma and flavor profiles, terpenes also showed their own set of medicinal properties. They are known to have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-cancer properties. Some of the most common Terpenes found in raw hemp include:
- Myrcene (fruit, earthy aroma with anti-insomnia, anti-inflammatory,, analgesic and antibacterial properties)
- Linalool (spicy, floral aroma with antidepressants, anti-inflammatory sedative and anxiolytic properties)
- Pinene (bronchodilator with piney aroma and antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antioxidant properties)
- Caryophyllene (spicy aroma with analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antidepressants, antioxidants, anti-bacterial, nerve and anxiolytic properties)
- Limonene (citrus aroma with a strong anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anxiolytic, antidepressant properties)